Monday, February 27, 2012

107

I learned...that for some children, two weeks away, helps them remember how we behave in school, a welcome return to decorum!

Something great that happened was...seeing Jonathan do so well with writing today - his thoughts came to him so easily in English and he only needed me to write them down so he could copy them himself! How far we've come even since January!

Something challenging that happened was...feeling stretched thin while trying to help Malachi, Sara, and Daniel with story problems at math today. I didn't know who to give my attention to!

A question I have is...how do you know when you can push a child to do tougher work and when they really can't do it and when they are just trying to get out of it?

I wonder...how there are only 72 days left of school!?

No comments:

Post a Comment