Friday, June 15, 2012

179

I learned...we made it to day 179 without the construction causing any issues with school - but then we got a power outage and fire alarm in the span of 7 minutes!

Something great that happened...playing kickball with the kids - so much fun!

Something challenging that happened...my standoff with Bhavya in the lap over him throwing his book at me.

A question I have is...how much academic progress will be lost by the kiddos over the summer?

I wonder...if I will be super sad or pretty happy for vacation come 12 on Monday...

1 comment:

  1. This is a wonderful idea, to keep a journal of teaching. My mother was a teacher and I know how hard this job really is. Teacher are gems, some of the most special people in my eyes!

    blue hue wonderland

    ReplyDelete