Tuesday, October 11, 2011

24

I learned...that something as simple as the wrong shirt can spoil a child's morning and once they're in their favorite shirt all can be right with the world!

Something great that happened was...I received my formal lesson evaluation from my supervisor and it appears to have been received well, and the constructive criticism I will value and apply to my practice.

Something challenging that happened was...trying to work on all the mini issues that came up during lunch without everything slipping into a full scale meltdown for a student.

A question I have is...does lesson prep become more automatic and less nerve-racking the more you do it?

I wonder about...how much English Jonathan is really getting, he seems to be catching on a lot more, and I wonder what it's like in his head now...

No comments:

Post a Comment