Wednesday, November 2, 2011

40

I learned...that when a child has not been doing what's expected of them and they then beging to follow the rules/directions you don't say thank you since it was what was expected to begin with.

Something great that happened was...being able to sit with Marcia and go over my lesson plan and really talk about some great things to incorporate to ensure it goes well.

Something challenging that happened was...dealing with figuring out what exactly happened at recess between Shane and Bhavya, then having to bring in Carrie to mediate.

A question I have is...when do you realize that the behaviors and actions be exhibited in class need to be dealt with once and for all versus trying this or trying that.

I wonder about...the difference between tears of "oh nuts I'm in trouble" and "I really didn't do it."

No comments:

Post a Comment