Friday, November 18, 2011

50

I learned...a fre children being out of the room can really change the dynamic of the group. It's so interesting to watch it then change instantly when they come back into the room.

Something great that happened was...successfully helping the kids read "Strega Nona" and determine the story's problem and solution was. Plus, I got to read one of my favorite books!

Something challenging that happened was...trying to get a child to focus when his mind was clearly checked out for the weekend.

A question I have is...how many times can you say a child's' name before they are intentionally tuning you out?

I wonder about...how crazy our first very short week of school will be, I know my mind is halfway to vacation, I bet theirs are too.

1 comment:

  1. This is a fabulous project/blog idea! You're almost halfway through your challenge.

    ReplyDelete