Tuesday, September 20, 2011

11

I learned...that kids need recess! Today they only had indoor recess because of rain and they were nuts by the middle of the afternoon!

Something great that happened was...getting to make my own self-portrait today, a total plus to being a teacher is getting to do art projects!

Something challenging that happened was...having to find Connor after he fled the lunchroom, at the same time I was still needed on lunchroom duty. I literally needed to cut myself in half, but couldn't.

A question I have is...if every child is entitled to a Free and Appropriate education, how can we let budget cuts get in the way of supplying that to a child?

I wonder about...how assessment results can change perceptions of children? Do we begin to judge children by their scores?

No comments:

Post a Comment