Tuesday, September 27, 2011

16

I learned...that trying to teach children about personal bubble space is an uphill climb. Gd forbid someone pops their bubble, but then they are popping everyone else's.

Something great that happened was...I led a great morning meeting, complete with greeting, activity, message, calendar, and reviewing the schedule.

Something challenging that happened was...trying to get the kids walk in the line well from lunch back to the class. Trying to get them to listen and respect my authority was a challenge.

A question I have is...how do you show children you are in charge without looking like a greedy power hungry maniac?

I wonder about...the positive effects the down time and center time we have provides them with. Are they better students because of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment